Technical Writer - DMS
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Pharmaceutical Operational Support
Job Description :
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Develop/edit a broad range of technical documents related to Pharmaceutical/Healthcare materials and/or processes, including memos, assessments, specifications, and reports based upon compilation and analysis of supplier-provided and internal data.
- Develop/Edit Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Develop user-friendly end-user templates.
- Attend and/or Facilitate Subject Matter Expert meetings to define requirements, document content, and gain alignment between stakeholders.
- Compile information from various sources (e.g., suppliers, CMOs, internal sites, regulatory/industry, compendia, drawings, and SME interviews); organize data for broader use within the department.
- Maintain documentation, adhering to standards, templates, and best practices, in the specified document management system(s).
- Track tasks to support project completion and reporting.
Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Participate on core teams to support specific projects.
- Complete special projects/tasks as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Technical Writing/Technical Communication or 5+ years Technical Writing experience
- 3+ years of Technical Writing Experience
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent command of the English language and grammatical application thereof
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Proficient with MS Word, including TOC, creating/using styles, footnotes, and cross references
- Competent with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiar with SharePoint and electronic document management systems
- Able to multi-task and quickly adjust to changing priorities without sacrificing quality or timely completion of tasks
- 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry experience
- Demonstrated competency supporting large projects with multiple deliverables within compressed timelines