Research & Development Laboratory Coordinator
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Pharmaceutical Operational Support
Job Description :
- Organize daily activities based on business priorities provided by R&D scientists
- Maintain accurate records of R&D materials, equipment and samples stored in all R&D areas according to established practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate laboratory and project work documentation. Maintain clean and organized laboratory work environment including supplies inventory and maintenance, and routine cleaning
- Prepare samples for shipment to customers.
- Formulate and create bench top samples for presentation to inside and outside customers, while maintaining awareness of current plant process capabilities.
- Adhere to GMPs and Health and Safety rules as outlined in employee handbook; Use all prescribed personal protective equipment; Knowledge of GMP’s and HACCP Service oriented
- Participate in all necessary training is required to successfully perform job responsibilities
- Familiarity with bar code scanners and warehouse inventory systems a plus.
- Able to read and follow exact instructions, including SOP and cGMP procedures.
- Able to taste prototype products and taste panels as needed
Required Qualifications :
*Shift time 9am-5:3pm, onsite in Manassas VA
- High School diploma required. Some college experience would be a plus especially in the science field.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in food preparation/food industry (preferably in the confectionary industry)
- Ability to work with cross functional departments within the organization
- Problem solving, verbal, communication, and listening skills, excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Work well in team-based environment as well working alone