Project Manager - Design Control
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Pharmaceutical Operational Support
Job Description :
- Demonstrates working knowledge of product design and development and design control process.
- Tests, analyzes and solves technical problems with moderate guidance.
- Applies basic statistical techniques and utilizes design of experiments with moderate guidance.
- Facilitate review and release of the Feasibility report.
- Facilitate review and approval of Design Input and Output documents and Design Verification Reports
- Responsible for communication of project status including design reviews, stage gates, meeting minutes, and audit support.
- Communication documents to be shared with team on a recurring basis and on schedule. Responsible for tracking shipping, import of devices, PO and invoices status
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in Medical Device Industry working in Product Development/ R&D
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent command of the English language and grammatical application thereof
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Proficient with MS Word, including TOC, creating/using styles, footnotes, and cross references
- Competent with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiar with SharePoint and electronic document management systems
- Able to multi-task and quickly adjust to changing priorities without sacrificing quality or timely completion of tasks