Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Pharmaceutical Operational Support
Job Description :
A Process Scientist leads and executes Manufacturing Science & Technology process projects and formulation activities providing technical support for a series of projects associated with the currently marketed OTC products.
Focus for the current role is on the following activities but can also entail additional tasks:
- Technology manufacturing process transfer
- Driving MS&T owned activities related to the qualification of alternative API and raw material suppliers
- Performing the Drug product impact assessment
- Compiling validation strategy for the assigned projects
- Receiving approval for the validation strategy
- Compile/Review Process and Packaging validation Protocols/Reports
- Manufacturing process problem resolution
- Process and cost improvement where feasible
- Ensuring adequate documentation is available to support registration of projects
- Assuring appropriate risk management within the validation strategy
- Assuring appropriate communication to stakeholders
Required Qualifications :
- Master of Science within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area.
- 7 + years of experience in process and drug product development, drug product manufacturing or related area within the pharmaceutical industry and technical knowledge is essential.
- Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical dosage forms such as tablets, liquids, creams & ointments.
- The ability to grasp, understand and translate complex problems into explicit work packages.
- Since the product portfolio is a global portfolio, extensive knowledge of worldwide requirements is merit.
- The capacity to influence others without direct line authority.
- Strong leadership skills and team spirit to collaborate with varied people at different levels
- You can work in autonomy while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of validation requirements, especially Process and Packaging validation.
Since we are working in an international organization, good verbal and written English is a prerequisite.