Platform Engineer II
Hybrid - Camden, NJ
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Job Description :
The Engineer will be primarily responsible for managing the lifecycle and effectiveness of key security tools and processes. You will work closely with the Architecture and Risk Management teams to ensure that security controls are in place and appropriately managing risk throughout the Information Technology, Operational Technology, and Cloud
- Design, deploy, and integrate network security tools and processes.
- Design, deploy, integrate Privilege Access Management (PAM) services for Linux and Windows environments.
- Manage multiple, concurrent project and task assignments, placing proper priorities on tasks and attention to detail to follow through all assignments to completion.
- Create and manage the lifecycle of documentation to support the architecture and operations of security systems.
- Continuously improve operational playbooks and knowledge transfer material to enable operational support teams to handle increasingly complex tasks to enable Engineering time is focused on the most valuable work
- Serve as an incident escalation point.
- Provide thought leadership and communications expertise in the development of policies, standards, procedures, and other communication for the department
- Provide thought leadership on key performance indicators for measuring success objectively Integrate existing and new tools and supporting resources into our security intelligence platform, with the goal of deriving actionable data.
- Keep current with the latest news and events surrounding cyber threats and security.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
Required Qualifications :
*HYBRID - onsite 2 days/week (Camden, NJ) - T/Th required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or information technology discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including: 2 years of experience as an Information Security Analyst with experience within at least two of the following disciplines: networking, system hardening, identity and access management, or privileged access management.
- 1 year of experience in system or network administration.