The Human Resources Coordinator role is part of a site HR leadership team triad (HRBP, Generalist, Coordinator) responsible for driving organizational performance and talent development. This role reports to the Site HRBP.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting the site HRBP and HR Generalist by providing increased administrative capability for HR at the location. This involves executing administrative support is all areas of HR to ensure strategic talent management plans are delivered to the business is a smooth and consistent manner. In this role, you’ll be in a position of trust dealing with sensitive matters. Discretion and professionalism are of the utmost importance. You will also be entrusted with ensuring critical data is properly maintained within our HR systems used throughout the enterprise. In this role, you will routinely interact with employees and leadership which requires a white glove customer service mindset. Most importantly, you will be a key member of a team providing support and guidance to our workforce. Your work will help our employees stay focused and engaged on delivering lifesaving therapies to our clients.
• Responsible for assisting in developing and implementing administrative procedures and executing improvements throughout Human Resources and other departmental areas.
• Reviews, recommends, and ensures a consistent approach to business process and procedures that align with company policy.
• Owns the design, improvement and execution of our new hire orientation bringing in talent to the organization and educating workforce on critical policies, procedures and benefits.
• Supports the talent management process by providing administrative leverage to the HRBP and Generalist in validating and processing personnel transactions in our HRIS.
• Managing transactions in the HR systems including gathering the appropriate level of information to correctly input new hire, employee movement and termination transactions.
• Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure hire requisitions, offer letter generation and onboardings of new hires are executed in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Contributes to human resource compliance efforts by ensuring guidelines and policies are consistent and enforced in the areas of FMLA, ADA, FLSA, etc.
• Gain deep familiarity with our policies and procedures in order to provide informed counsel to employees and HR staff.