Demand Planner III
Hybrid - Camden, NJ
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
Required Qualifications :
**HYBRID: 3 days per week onsite in Camden, NJ
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.