Clinical Project Planner
Greater Philadelphia, PA
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Category :
Pharmaceutical Operational Support
Job Description :
The Clinical Project Planner will scope the study timeline, which will include study start-up, study delivery and study close out. This role will maintain the study plans in the timeline management system (Smartsheet), which at this time is not automated.
This candidate will provide effective clinical project planning, scenario support and ongoing plan maintenance.
- End-to-end scoping, planning and management of clinical trial timelines across our portfolio of clinical studies
- Integration of multi-functional timelines for all clinical trial activities (clinical development, regulatory, clinical ops, drug supply, and translational medicine)
- Create and maintain project timelines in the centralized project planning and management tool (i.e. Smartsheet) and use these timelines to track and manage progress
- Attend weekly standing Study Team Meetings along with scheduling ad hoc meetings with key members of the study teams as needed
- Key strategic Study Team partner, working with Study Manager and Clinical Lead to identify and address study level delays and potential opportunities for accelerating timelines (e.g. alerting key stakeholders when timelines are at risk, working with study team on mitigation plans to maintain timelines, etc.).
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical research (either at a CRO or at a sponsor)
- 2-4 years of experience in a clinical planning role (e.g. clinical project planner, clinical project manager, clinical study manager, etc.)
- Experience working in Smartsheet
- Fluent in English and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural and de-centralized organization